Monday, May 15, 2006

been a while...

Sometimes "stuff" happens, kinda makes one say whoa fer a bit. One nice, tired Thursday evening I was relaxing with a decently fed self, a good book that hadn't been re-read in most of 15 years, and ignoring CSI on the tube when Rima put up a panic howl outside and a gentle thump was felt. Inside this multi-megapound (480,000 pound roof alone) earth shelter, a "gentle thump" has a different meaning. Got up and turned on the outside floods. It was green. All the unsettled commotion on the not yet-summer-sheathed atrium glass caused me to go look up. Green. Went out to soothe the Rimacritter and wandered up on the roof with the flashlight. Yup.

Took this photo when the sun came up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kinda did a deed on the greenhouse I was re-fitting as my shadecloth summer growing place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sometimes these old, beat-up, tall swamp oaks just say goodnight. Thump. When I figure out how to carve it up in 2' chunks, won't need any firewood next winter. The problem is cutting the large amount left at the 12' height over the front greenhouse. I'll have to move it before the next batch of 'canes and since 'ol arther is giving my shoulder a fit, won't try until the warnings. Fucking hate the pills. 20 years ago this summer a pack of fucking illegal aliens (read wetback coke-powered slime) cracked my skull, destroyed my left shoulder, broke both of my wrists, and just generally beat the hell out of me. Hey! It's a Mexican thing! Multicultural. Jus' love those sorry shits.

Before:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 weeks and 4 days after the attack:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Those sorry pieces of shit are wonderful caring for your property. Another before:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd already been burgled twice which included the loss of a large portion of my great-grandad's tools. Didn't surprise me at all when it took 6 days for the device shown in the above photo to be returned to me on a flatbed dump truck. The sole anglo cop in ABQ i.d.ed the wetback crew. No prosecution of course. Got a sick giggle on the explaination. They were under surveillance for trafficing cocaine. "How long?" I asked . "3 years". Yeah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll take the time this week to condense the April '06 photo file from the local rural lockup for you. This county is now probably 30% wetback. Last observation, DCF had 100% senoritas (can't be true, only one LAIP observation however).

And yes, after 3 attemped home invasion robberies, all terminated, I sleep with a fast arm and a 12 gauge by the door. ALL of the invasions were by Mexicans. Love 'em dearly. Wherever there is a Mexican population, one can expect to be prey.

* * * * * *

Frankly I don't give a damn about the folk Fred is talking about. That's a go read it. I also rather enjoy Mexico's history of true monkey stupidity and get a kick out of the various US politicos calling the Mexican gummit corrupt! Pot, call kettle. Sheesh. Admittedly there are few regimes more corrupt than the source of the flood of truly untrained, partially housebroke bipeds than Mexico but one ought to take a serious look at how thouroughly one has stupified one's own house as well. Would you hire a generic HS grad? Hell, would you hire a BS from a public institution? Would you mortgage your hard earned to send a rug ape to one of those?

**sigh** Some are so very good. It's much fun teaching those that like learning.

Comments:
Wow! You got beat up terrible. It's hell to live with chronic pain...I know....and hurricane season is coming up again...ain't florida grand?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?