Sunday, March 12, 2006

shameful

It's undoubtably illegal for days to be as beautiful as this one was. I keep looking over my shoulder to see if Janet Reno's shock troops are closing in for another kill.

Got the 8" telescope mount moved to the shop for refitting, 42 cuttings off Eve (the fig tree) rooted, 76 books cleaned of mold, treated and bagged (maximum that I can do in one sunny day,(got ~2,000 left), then had a friend ask if he could bring me a goody. Friend being a really good keyboard musician, could have been my kid (by 3 years ;o) and we did catch-up sitting outside with a brew or 3 listening to James Hooker (Homemade Sin) with the DSL. James, goddam. Good stuff. If you ever ask me for a critique, might have one. Won't happen unless you are sitting out in the Southern night with folk that I know you already know so well.

Jim left about an hour ago and I went back to closing out the day's activities. One I'm going back to for a while before finishing up the Friday (for Monday) requirement. Too goddam pretty to be inside. Full moon. Wonderful temperature. Jim came over in his truck to deliver the goody, came with a wolfie following. Just for kicks and giggles, I once went to go to Lake City and discovered Dina(saur) at full gallup at around the 6 mile point. Big hearts those critters have. BB and Rima promptly went into the swamp to terrorize native lunchmeat, re-appeared mud covering anything under the face and ridge. Normal. Cool. I like that type of stuff.

Three boxes to move, then lots of windows and doors to close before getting serious about finishing the 'stuff'. The 'stuff' will go nowhere (my very time-judged estimation), however is interesting due to me like full engineering reviews. The original is accurate and there are 2 real goodies available if the non-payment folk knew how to use them. Neat as a pup in an armpit, (similes, wellll ;o), yep. I know why that hasn't been used in the past. My reason to look at that particular application was due to a lightning strike in 1991.

* * * * * *

Actually The below is shameful. It would bother me endlessly if I had voted for this collection of welfare blow jobs. Yup, dat's de way de votin' cist-em works.

30 Members of Congress Favor Special Committee to Investigate Impeachable Offenses

The current 30 total co-sponsors are Rep. Neil Abercrombie (D-HI), Rep. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Rep. Michael Capuano (D-MA), Rep. Lois Capps (D-CA), Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-MO), Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), Rep. Sam Farr (D-CA), Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), Rep. Mike Honda (D-CA), Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX), Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA), Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA), Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA), Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI), Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Rep. James Oberstar (D-MN), Rep. John Olver (D-MA), Rep. Major Owens (D-NY), Rep. Donald Payne (D-NJ), Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY), Rep. Martin Sabo (D-MN), Rep. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), Rep. Fortney Pete Stark (D-CA), Rep. John Tierney (D-MA), Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-NY), Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), and Rep. Lynn Woolsey (D-CA).



H. Res 635

As usual.

Find me one that doesn't totally depend on the generational welfare payments to retain office.

* * * * * *

I've got a bunch I'd like to talk about. Quiet, multiple years of isolation has a bad side effect. No, that's not why yer nose is running.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?