Saturday, February 18, 2006

busy

So much to do, so little of meself to do it. Too bad cloning seems to not be a good idea so far!

De works, well, one does at least 12 hour days. Some are satisfactory, some, like yesterday, are the shits. I'm somewhat physically limited which, for the most part, means I can't do things with the comfort (read: ability) as I used to. Tend to have minor problems every now and then. Doesn't aggravate me anymore, I just install another rule in my operating system. However, when one does a task that has been just plain-old normal and due to a minor bio failure one winds up with a inch of 12 gauge galvanized steel buried between the 2 middle fingers of one's right hand, one has a problem with keeping the mouth closed (I did. It'd fuss the Rimasaur). After washing off all the blood when it quit, I gave stuff up for the day. Hot water and Epsom's until sleepytime. Third day, still have a tyrannosaur claw for a right hand. Kinda cute and it doesn't hurt unless I use it. Don't try picking yer nose with one of those fingers unless you are Jesse Jackson.

Hey, I had to do it. If I could shit in his hand and slap him on the back of the head I would. That sorry bastard has done more to wreck good feelings.. ..but he's doing it by "educating" his second generation into gummit servitude. I'll quit. ..grumble..

Did you catch this off of BaneRants? Hmmm. We got one of those cells down here as well. Not too fretful as it is quite throughly observed. Mostly Pakis, spend a lot of time killing each other. Doesn't get fussworthy unless they kill kids and ALL kids are basically the same before being trained to hate.

I get a chuckle out of the islamoshits. Southern Baptists with a really fucked-up attitude. Back in my youth (hay was being invented for Jesus's manger), the Southern Baptists in South Alabama forbid girls from wearing shorts (ALL of them did), forbid dancing (you missed some dandy times), s*x, ~shudder~ (behind the tent was cool, the hill behind the cemetary was better), however, daddy had a shotgun. Oh sweet jebus! Mostly we kept our jeans up. One (1) gal got knocked-up in my junior year, zero in my senior year. The Red Ball Truck Stop had a 25 cent machine which got a lot of use!

Of course if one was a islamoshit, all those gals would have to be either stoned to death or hung. Frankly, that'd be a terrible waste of good smooching! Just a personal thought from a feller what seriously considered becoming a pastor. Never make it as a priest. Do imams get more smooching?

* * * * * *

Been having a problem with supper from night-before-last. Wish it would finish coming up. Arrrg. Not good. Some things in cans should be left in cans. Right hand was kinda dicky, didn't want to cook a real meal. Mebbe should have used the can for target practice. Bend-over cramps, sit-down cramps, the gotta come-ups gets damn old in a hurry. Usual case of food poisioning. Been there before. Rarely fatal except for the desire to wash one's mouth out with a .38. (nope. Got to smooch a special girl some day and .38 breath doesn't play too well! ;o).

* * * * * *

Links. Scads. Later. The miseries are what have got me up time after time and the links, well, I've comments. Best saved for the moment.

Good news. The studio is "finished". Ready for occupancy after all these years. Of course I could continue forever doing doo-dads, that is inherited. $250 per month plus utilities. Bring yer dawg. Rigged for DSL. Full shop usage if you sign a waiver that I'm immune to you putting a severed finger in someone's chili. If you put one in mine, there is a nice place in the swamp I store people like you. Also, with work, got 3 greenhouses available. Sorry, you can't grow the herb. The new sheriff is kinda rough on that.

* * * * * *

The critter-cam shots need editing. Next time I'll post one or more.

Comments:
That is a very beautiful little studio. Your carpentry is fine.
Wish I had a reason to rent it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?