Monday, December 19, 2005

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely

Just uploaded another doodad on the bogdaddy.com site. Haven't done much with it for quite a while. If you are into SWL or ham radio, it might be of interest. Yeah, got all sleepless and the old docs have been sitting on one of my horizontal filing surfaces for months. Decided to put on some ACDC and type for a while.

* * * * * *

Want to see a M60E4 blow off 850 rounds non-stop? Now I've burned off a batch of ammo in the past and learned happiness isn't necessarily a warm gun (de barrel, she do get hot!) but this is just totally over the top! 11.4 MB wmv and I can't imagine why the barrel of that gun just didn't melt down. As beefy as the dude running that thing was, I'm willing to bet he was stove up fierce the next day.

* * * * * *

Do you enjoy all those pharm ads on teevee? You know, the ones with the hideous side effects interspersed with the sue-the-pharm-company lawyer ads? Just for giggles, I had broadcast channel 57 on Saturday with old B movies making people noises and their commercial breaks included 5 (five) sue 'ems in a row one pass. Well, you really out to check out Panexa. I want some. Not for me. Needs to be slipped into various shyster coffee pots!

* * * * * *

This is a rather small wmv, 425 KB, quality isn't too good either. Now I've flown in rough weather and had more than a few nasty suprises but THIS would de-starch my shorts fer sure!

* * * * * *

In order not to start another project (needs daylight anyway), I'm viewing/listening to the last week's collection of downloads. 3 didn't make it past the start gate, 5 have, got 2 more to run. Both are freely provided music with gen-u-ine words from good folk.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?