Wednesday, December 07, 2005

poor Rigoberto

"The passenger, identified as Rigoberto Alpizar, a 44-year-old U.S. citizen, was gunned down on a jetway just before the American Airlines plane was about to leave for Orlando".

Let's have a moment of mourning for poor Rigoberto who got has ass shot off. Too goddam bad he was "gunned-down" as the Asshole Press stated.

My guess is that the ACLU, "Dr." Dean, and the whole pantheon of moonbats are gonna feast on this one. I've not looked yet, did with that string of rancid jizm that John Fucked-up-beyond-redemtion Kerry had as his VP cloaca (n : a waste pipe that carries away sewage). Edwards must have been a dilly. I wouldn't let him do a microscope on dawg turds. "Dr." Dean? My beloved is deathly ill, Dean is the on-call. Would it be kinder to just shoot her now? Jeez. ..and he's the head of the DNC?

Torture? Prisoners? Ever spent some "vacation time" in a Fairfax County lockup? Where de fuk did de "bad" bitch come up with that inbred little snatchdribble that made all the mess "exposed" by the DNC during the Al Grabass hearings? Yup. Virginia hires only people with dental problems only found after 8, often 10 generations of brother-sister couplings. Sometimes the Army has a screener that comes from the same stock.

Frankly I wouldn't mind having panties on my head but what the hell.

Lard-butt just howled at me. Got my attention. Wanted OUT. Raining, colder than an ex-mother-in-law's cunt. Nasty stuff.

{two paragraphs deleted. Very needful deletion! ;o}

Lard-butt doesn't like it outside. Can't say as I blame her. Nasty. Constant chilly December rain with the thermo at 46 degrees. Just opening the front door makes noses all over the world run. Whilst she was outside, I put the bulk King Arthur flour out of reach (bag-gnawing earlier), she got fussed, drug the rug by the bed under the bed and is now gnawing the undercarriage of said bed.

She'll get over it. Hopefully before I sell her to _________ as a lunch special!

* * * * * *

Mmmmmph! Doesn't this just warm the cockleberries! Threatened by warming, Arctic people file suit against US It's possible the folk over in France can balance the lawshit with their "frozen Europe" stuff! Frankly, I'm, as usual, all for melting off that big pair of cold stuff. More room for the delightful critters that wear floss! Shoot me!

Girls are awful nice to look at. 3D with the proper smells.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?