Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Go ahead, shoot at me!

LOL!
The blogspot screen informed me I'd left out a closing tag on the last post and normally I would just go back to the Word screen which I can see, find it and fix it. I usually miss a couple when writing in the middle of the day, no problem. Since I'd already had my nap interrupted by leaving the teevee on and some piece-of-crap "newsthing" woke me with the usual "hate the foul USA" crap, was kinda testy. Didn't do a good job as I used the blogger edit screen which leaves nose marks on the monitor! Accidentally ate part of one sentence in the process. It'll get fixed soon after getting a response from one or more of the emails sent out this morning. No, there has to be something wrong with those numbers or the calculator in XP or me. Hopefully it's just me.
Besides, I was peckish. Made the best pot of spaghetti sauce I've made since 1999. Hurtfully good. Yard weeds (wild oregano and basil, garlic chives), last of the fresh portobellos, green peppers, and home-grown 'maters, plus a store-bought little onion that came from Saddam's stash in Syria! Do you know the difference between an onion and a moonbat? I cry when I chop up an onion.
Oh, lots of the last batch of deli Italian sausage. It had just the right amount of anise.
Obviously I couldn't eat alone. The spoiled-one needed a plateload as well. Hers without spaghetti. Over many decades of feeding pooches the one thing that is an almost 'eat it twice' is spaghetti. Macaroni, OK, noodles, same. Spaghetti usually has to be eaten twice. Feed it outside or haul out the mop. She got hers on homemade bread!
I found a decent radio station somewhere around Tampa (Alltel DSL isn't working well enough to keep Radio Margaritaville up), picked up this book:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh lordy, John D. built a masterwork of psychopathy in that one! WRONG book to continue! Went to sleep instead.

Here's the reason for the LOL tag:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rima didn't appreciate me sleeping in. Got my ear bent with a howl in my left ear that had absolutely no possibility of being misunderstood! For a change I'd hooked the walking stick on the headboard and avoided the nosedive on the way to opening the (clean for a change) front door! That photo is archival GIS thylacine. Tasmanian wolf, etc. Rima just wanted to drop a land mine.
* * * * * *
Been a fine day so far. Completely overcast, feels like sloppy snow coming, mizzable outside. Moonbats seem to continue being moonbats, the Southern border is totally wide open as usual, got a couple of more local murders (they'll probably peak in a couple of weeks. ..as usual), found a new app for a old design (happyness! Much design fun!), and with food in the larder, clean sheets and a good book to read when tired sets in, all's right in my small world with the exception that the NiMH batteries in the camera won't take the load anymore. **sigh** 3 years is pretty good for a set and these were not new when installed. Think Wal*Mart. Not me, you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?