Saturday, December 31, 2005

42 teeth

Done for the day kinda. Let's just say I forgot a lesson learned in '96. The rest of the task will keep and no feelings were badly damaged. Been using my old iron rake to repair the ankle-deep craters shitferbrains (latest Rimaname) has been digging since her granny died. Never dug before. Now she's a badger. She was following me as I was filling and was gleefully restoring them to their previous holeyness. I think I've got her convinced she is a likely part of Mz. How Dat Chow's menu if such behavior continues! The post title is actually a query. Domestic dawgs have 42 teeth. Do wolves and coyotes which have the extra canine teeth have 44? You can tell I'm really running on all 8 cylinders today..

One of my favorite blog writers is Denny and he always posts a Saturday Boobage, usually pretty tasteful (?!), always good for the MCP comments! Since I will be cleaning, storing, and doing all kind of nasty things to this 'puter over the next day or so, my early start found the below photo. My entry into 'Saturday Boobage'.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually I think she looks pretty good in that shot. Hideously hungover, had not realized she'd got that tat yet, and was trying real hard to recall the name of the fella taking the photo.

OK. It's time for me to go outside again. Won't do anything but I'll go outside anyway.

Comments:
is tt angelina..
she looked different though..rather wacky /mentally psychotic?

-ajp-
http://angelinajoliephotosite.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?