Tuesday, September 06, 2005

foolishness!

I must be gettin' smarter. Didn't watch much LSM last night. Did however early this morning while the coffee was brewing. I came to a full perk (boil-over actually) before it did, promptly switched the tooob off. No reason to make a bad day outa it and the sleezeballs were running the race card for all it was worth (nothing). One of the many things that have bothered me is what appears to be virtually total inaction from the locals. It all seems to be about big mamma FEMA and other agencies needing to kiss the owie and make everything all better. That, and stern big daddy National Guard to paddle the unruly boyz an' make them behave. Welfare mentality. Then Mayor Dipschitt is sending his folk on paid vacations to Las Vegas after only 6 days? WTF is THAT all about?

* * * * * *

Did my usual morning surfing for a couple of cups and dropped into Ron G.(The Therapist) and found The Battle Of New Orleans (Revisited). It's a hoot! I had to download the Battle of New Orleans midi so I could sing along and further convince the gals that I'm cracked! ..and speaking of being cracked and dawgs, if you have any, play the Insanity Test for them. If you're fortunate, you may see the same reaction all of mine have exhibited. Strange. Very strange!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?