Tuesday, August 16, 2005

toenail clippings

..yesterday's post got me a note from someone I respect and I was informed the the party of the second part could be misconstrued as the party of the first part and I agreed (not even CLOSE to true, just poor writing on my part). As the post had other stuff that kinda just flowed in an odd sort of way, I've removed it until the muse decides to re-write it.

In the meantime, Aaron has some interesting thoughts about St. Jennings.

I don't think he much cared for the boy.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
I quit watching ABCnews because of him years ago. Dan Rather wasn't much better so I went to NBC which also is to the left of San Francisco when you are standing facing the north. There is more valid news on the news blogs if one is really interested in digging it out. The article in the German Speilgel for example is on several blogs including Chicago Boys, insta pundit and others. But have you seen it on any of the newtwork news broadcast or in a major newspaper? I have not although I do scan several on line additions including the NY Times-just to keep an eye on what the enemy is doing! The one thing about most of the blogs is that they make no claims to be objective in what they write or report! If MSM was the same I might start watching again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?