Sunday, August 28, 2005

McCain is a jackass

That bastard doublespeaks every thing he says. That diseased male cunt (used for emphasis) that runs "Face the Nation" ought to be modified. He makes Dan Rather look good.

I should have gone back into town this morning. Turned on the 30 year old 12" b & w to monitor the monster. My sweet Jesus, that storm has become a monster. Katrina is going to eat a whole bunch of the South coast. 160 mph sustained, another day to build muscles. Camille redux. Please, no hurricane parties in NO, go inland a long way.

I've absolutely nothing flip, funny, or sarcastic to say. Nastystorms have killed 9 of my prepared friends over the years. 3 might have been considered somewhat less than wise. Probably true. I lived, they didn't.

This will be a true killer hurricane and will do a lot more damage than you've seen on the "news".

*

When my father was getting his ass reamed by my mother who had been fucking his best friend for more than 6 years, he damn-near went homeless. That early-40 year old man had to deal with what seems un-avoidable. Girls are nice. They own all the nigger judges. You WILL get screwed. I search-engineed (not Google) to find the latest stats on the "loosers". Boy children, rent, don't buy. YOU WILL LOOSE!

Dad had a Merchant Marine union card, probably from grandad, went to sea for a few years. Oil tenders in the Gulf. He used to write me a lot of letters. Nothing one could ever consider even the tiniest bit "familial", mostly life on the tenders and rigs. Two were about hurricanes. Not a lot of fun on the floating scrap-yard. Nothing at all about the HELL the creature he'd asked to marry him back in 1948. And yes, don't marry a Alabama woman. Actually, don't marry at all. You. Will. Get. Fucked. Over.

No, I don't advocate such, and yes, I DO (did) give the various young men advice. Not from my experience, there is much worse. I'm a wuss. Quite often just from their own excuse for a family.

* * ...lots of thoughts of a batch of kids... ..not the "rescue kids" back in Kali, just local kids back before CFDC ate mos' everything.

I quit for now. Each post brings me another iota closer to my empty demise. There is a gal pal, 60's issue, still likes me a lot. We had considered such, passed it for more skool. Her kids now have kids.

It isn't a lot of fun growing old when one has no bits of family and one's friends have taken the permanent dirt nap. Bastards. ..ought to be shot...

Comments:
Hell, it ain't no fun getting old and crippled up so gottdam bad, regardless and has to be worse when your alone. I am fortunate that sweetthing and I hit it off pretty good. We take care of each other now and even though we both get grumpy at each other once in a while , neither of us would know what to do without the other. Actually my biggest worry is about her if I croak before she does. She has depended on me for not only income but the decision making for years. Hell, she is college educated and should be able tomake it on her own but I still worry. All I can do is make sure she is taken care of financially and what happensafterthat is up to her.

This is a bear of a storm. If that sumbitch came in to citrus county there would be anything left when the storm surge went back out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?