Friday, July 22, 2005

sleepless in the swamp

I wonder if this comes in a Lorena Bobbitt version?

Today is the 20th anniversary of the last time I've seen 'Bessie Sue' (and sue and sue). Three pair of professional parasites (lawyers) in three states with a fourth for the IRS amusement were highly "educational". Of course by having the lucrative "Y" chromosome, all those worthless maggots had to be fed by me. If a male child reads this, marriage isn't a particularly good idea and if yer "unbridled love" for your Bessie Sue lets a tiny bit of reason leak in, check out her mother. Too damn bad I didn't. Foul, hypocritical creature. Control freak. Her poor hubbie was totally pussy-whipped (nice guy away from that harridan). I get a bit of amusement from Rob's postings and every now and then he'll let loose (warning: highly opinionated, rough language, and truthful!).

Wonder if my 'Bessie Sue' wound up as ugly and foul as her mother? Actually I don't want to know. There were a few nice times during the decade we were married, three or four depending on one's judgement of 'nice' and it would blow the tiny bits of happier memories if I knew.

* * * * * *

My karma is screwed. At least I didn't have to soak the right eye open this morning, the lid came loose with just a bit of prying. Good thing as the deep-well pump seems to be dicky-doo and there was no water pressure. 164 feet deep submersible, been down there for 25 years. Dipped into the hurricane supply for the morning ablutions and tea, went to do the morning critter feeding and got an unpleasant suprise as the largest pup was stone cold. All four had been raising puppy hell last night. Parvo can kill them that fast but they're all still nursing full-time. I've lost two over the years to parvo after the vaccinations and prefer not to vaccinate until they are pretty close to weaning as the instructions suggest. Tomorrow I'll take my diseased carcass up to the farm supply if I can remember my way outa here and buy a new batch, the survivors are almost old enough anyway. SIDS for canines. Could be any number of other things but I just didn't have the stomach to do an autopsy today. Then it'll be time to finish finding out what has happened to the water supply. It's isolated to three possibilities with only one that isn't a total disaster.

I desperately need a bath. Need to wash a bunch of gunked-up pillows and pillowcases. The sink is full of nasty dishes. Pot needs flushing as well.

It's all Bush's fault!

* * * * * *
This sounds like something that might help! Too bad the price tag is so high.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?