Sunday, July 17, 2005

A poke in the eye with a sharp stick

Sometimes it's a good idea to proof before posting. Without correcting the wording of the tail-end of the previous, just before dawn randomness, a bit about the Shoemaker kids:

I first met Carolyn and Eugene at Mount Palomar. I was installing a video tracking system for the 200 incher, having a fine-'ol-time, and enjoying all the Cal Tech folk even more than I had over the last couple of years. Bumper sticker time: "Astronomers Do it all Night. Engineers Come When Called". Lame!

One evening whilst the duty crew were getting ready for the big scope's use, I wandered up the hill to see what was going on at the little Schmidt scope. Eugene and Carolyn were preparing the gadget for another night of part of their Northern Sky Survey. I've never met two more delightful people, naturally very happy, natural teachers, joie de vivre was invented to describe them!

* * * * * *

Damn-good thing I've bagged the continued part of the prev. post. Stuffed into the 'won't be ever used CD', filed in the wood stove. Cross-as-Hell, had been up most of the night with the godamnittohell right eye again. Itching, stinging, godamnitto hell. It's Sunday now and it's all dicky-doo. Chronic. YaHoo'd "conjunctivitis", lots of information. Seems a lot of sites spec pinkeye (such a 'nice' name!) as a STD. Doesn't play here as it's been (I'm not proud of it) >10 years since and that was with my former wife where it had been >20 years since she'd been happytime with a vector. ...plus a full blood-screen when my first nasty reaction to tick bites took me down 2 years ago. Repeated about a month later, full screen. Zip or normal on all pages except for blood grease. Damn. I like biscuits and gravy. No sex, no B & G, just a chronic eye infection and (as of today) $10.30 to last me until 7 August (next expected client payment). I won't promise work I don't expect to deliver other that my very best effort and God knows, the little bit I've done in the last couple of months ranges from 'enlightened really neat but sux' to 'go elsewhere'. All scanned-in, archived. Won't touch finishing it until the frigging 40-grit leaves my eyeball.

* * * * * *

This morning's collection of MSM and pundit shows were ever so amusing. C Image hosted by Photobucket.com Bob Schieffer is sooo anti-American he makes poor Dan look patriotic! I suppose it works for their prime audience that has caused them to be the lowest-rated for years. MoveOn, Deaniacs, the various creatures from New York and Massachusetts have really screwed-up again.

Is it possible for the poor Dems to make even bigger fools of themselves? It's a sadness. The saddest part are the poor dems that believe Chuckie and crew as if it were the divine 'Word of the Prophet'. **sigh** What's a mother to do? If spouted from the faces of such, it's jihad. Idiots.

* * * * * *

I got a bigger kick out of listening to the usual semi-local (Tallahassee) shows on 'local' affairs. Another giant **sigh**. Usual crap. More and more funding for things that have absolutely been proven NOT to work over the 29 years I've been back in Florida. BTW, except for really rare circumstances (gov, prez), Florida has been overwhelmingly Dem since "Honest" Abe was prez. This morning was not a bunch different on the PBS channel listened to. Another (BTW, I'm touch-typing. Got the monitor turned off, eyes closed. It'll get checked before posting. The eye irritation is awful. Can't read, typing with the screen working makes eye movements.) Another bit of foreveridiocy is the use of the "single-moms" as wonderful authorities on damn-near everything. Jesu H. God. Decades of those bloody successful-users-of-the-system owning the PBS and MSM editorials. What IS a "single mom"? Why is she such an absolute authority? Are ALL males such justifiable pigs they should be dumped down the chute of abject shithood? Whyinthehell has the family turned into a vile, nasty, repressive disease?

Poor little almost-28 year old Laquitsza, mother of 7, had a few of her munchkins (ages from 17 to another in the gut) got hit by a car driven by (God help us!) a white teacher when Laquitsza was out scoring crack (or having the device serviced). The newspaper report had her (schoolteacher) driving home after a later than usual after-school normal workload and going through the black, paid-for neighborhood. Laquitsza's "career" consisted of one (1) 3-month job in her life. As far as she could recall, she could only identify a couple of the kids with a known possible father. She "kinda thought" that she knew who was the daddy of the latest Department of Families and Dependent Childrens' charges was. Her mama, sheesh. No known fathers. Lots of litters. Lots and lots of gummit meds, feed, housing, air conditioning (mandated in FL). Education only for self-esteem as 4th and 5th gen total welfare cases have none at all. Grandmother? LBJ is God.

It's fun when folk like Judge nigger Cane Kennedy and his ilk get in the loop. Any decent shrink could indentify folk like that who use the full action of the "supreme judicial prejudice", totally allowed by our system of law. All judges may make judgements based on their own prejudices. Go check the law. 'tis true. Cain Kennedy purely hated "whitey" and made a career of making his supreme position Hell on Earth for all things white.

All white things owe everyone else "reparations". Cool. Smarter? Jeez, I don't think so. My corticals were tested a few times before I got disastrously married, rated as low genius. Hell, I was very good at quantum sensing tech, utterly useless with wimmin! The number was a touch under 150. I've had the privilege of directly working with a hatful of Japanese, 2 Koreans, and 3 Chinese. Their brains seemed to have been MUCH better organized. Well, one of the Chinese committed suicide. She was a very close friend. Yeah, I pretty-much know what caused her to kill herself. Another person did the same shortly thereafter without any knowledge of her work. He had found out the nature of the project. My guess is it caused him to loose all faith in humanity. A third had his life plug pulled a few months later but in his case, he'd been living with it for over a decade. Kinda tough being on the top-of-your form, extra good at one's job, been at it since college with some impressive projects, very happily married, comfortably well-off, in best of health, then dropping stone-cold dead as roadkill at the ripe old age of 43 whilst moving the research crew to a better lab. Kinda sucks. Especially since he had selected me as part of the new team at the other lab. Got his death notice about the same time I got the nigger Kennedy bit of legal shit and just before the IRS parked on my butt for the ex-wife's crimes.
It's too bad the "ethnics" have pissed in the well. Obviously at the furious rate they are making more of the same without even a modicum of sense, it won't be long before what is the USA will be a new version of "A Canticle for Liebowitz" w/o the nuke war past. I've seen Lima, Peru, I've seen Detroit, I've seen Washington, Baltimore, East Palo Alto, and a whole bunch of LA. Welfare cities. In my previous very travelled years, I Always spent time where "living low dressed" could mine society. Uncontrolled birthings, all gummit funded. Have another bastard, have another half-grand a month. Run the border? Instant citizenship plus free meds, food stamps, and welfare. Goddamn, that's kewl!

It has been many years since the last pass. Back then all I had was sadness for those that were going to lose (Boston surburb, did loose. White. Wonderful folk. Hard-as-hell working, delightful but scared. The rest of the story sucks.)
I need some med care. Old toof is painful; mexi drug gang fucked-up my shoulder, both wrists, cracked my skull where the vision, balance, and hearing leaked out, ought to get BROWN and run the border! With a bit of repair, I'd probably be as good as I was when I spent the first 30 years of my life building things in the sun and enjoying my fellow human beings. Nah. Chuckie Schumer and Hillary are the new ruling elite. Too bad Madaline L'Engle isn't with us anymore. The sound is the same as that from "A Wrinkle in Time".

Comments:
I find you somewhat funny. Your random ramblings of nonsense coupled ideas that have no logical background make me feel better about myself. I would assume this blog maybe gets 1-2 hits a week by another friend of yours, who is anacelephtic as well. I hope that you live an unsatisfactory life and realize that when you do finally die. you will have made no impact on this earth. Your life has been a waste, you will not be remembered and your name will not go down in history. And if you did manage to procreate your children got the short end of the stick.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?