Tuesday, March 29, 2005

toejam and teeth

Lord have mercy, started raining Friday and dumped nearly 8" by Sunday evening. Kinda hard to put new 20 pound pup out when needed so you can imagine I've had an amusing time. I thought she was being ever-so-good going out, doin' her biz, then tracking in gallons of mud. Seems she was holding back a bit. Found a minor mountain in the darkest corner of the library yesterday morning! But could you fuss much at this face?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hard to get this type of photo 'cause puppies don't pose. I laid on my back with her on my chest and after I got my beard untangled from her teeth, snapped this flash with a black background. Took a second I liked better but the flash washed out a bit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She climbs fences like a monkey, digs like a badger, and chews up everything within reach. Just barely saved my carboy brush this morning! Garden hoses, coax cables, power cords, shoes (especially the ones with that neat Velcro stuff!), clothes (especially dirty socks), magazines, towels. **sigh** Yep, she's 100% purebred pup! ;o) Oh, almost forgot; she found my Canon inkjet refill supplies. Blue is a nice color. It's all over a rug, a piece of furniture, and it looks like I voted in Iraq. Five times. Arrrggghhh!

* * * * * *
Aaron's Rantblog is back and if you need a chuckle, read Battle of the Blogger Babes - Reporting from the Front Row.

* * * * * *

Comments:
Thanks for the shout-out.

Aaron
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?