Friday, March 04, 2005

poor, poor pitiful Dan

This is sooo sad. I'm watching poor old Dan Rather on Letterman right now. The poor fart is on cBS with their premiere "comedian". God help this load of sadness. Poor old fart. I know he must feel like a total asshole, must be awful attempting to be proud when his abject jerk-offness for all these years finally got exposed. Thank Algore for the internet! 24 years of crap.

I wonder how grim he's going to feel when he re-views his visit with the very friendly host tomorrow morning. Suicide watch seems advisable. God, what a miserable way to end a career. He wouldn't have had one at all if Algore had invented the internet sooner. It's all Algore's fault!

* * * * * *
I just love the old asshole. This photo alone expresses my sincere respect. Can I borrow your machete?



I've been know to wrap an arm around an old buddy I've been good friends with. Castro just has never been one. Don't much care for that pile of murderous shit myself.

There's supposed to be a farewell celebratory docu of the fart's years of total bias and batshit soon. Watch it for me. When I find out when it is to take place, that'll be the night I'll finish bleaching the black mold off the bathroom walls. Hey, it's been there for 7 years, just needed a good excuse. Ya'know, if he hadn't made such a massive jackass out of himself even with Dave being hyperkind, I'd be willing to let the old, dictator-loving bastard just fade out. Feed him to the sharks.

Can't help it. I LOVE bias. Fun stuff. Kos, DU, and the cute little Wonkette, much fun! Frankin is w/o funny spots but the Mountain of Moore, he's just bizarre enough to be amusing. When it is seriously presented as factual news, the knife comes out.

Is this Danny all suprised? Suprises can be fun when one is undercover!



* * * * * *

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?