Tuesday, March 01, 2005

κουνέλι κουνελιών κουνελιών

General monthly 'puter housecleaning time. That, and pay the bills, start the March, 2005 CD, review the giant 'round toit list, then restrain self from climbing a tree and chattering like a monkey. I see my BLOGNOTES file has 41 unpublished pages on it. Unpublished for a reason. That's just since January. There is some good stuff there but the web never forgets and I suspect there is a terminal in the afterlife. Hey, it's tough enough sharing this mudball with the 6+ billion, don't need the ones who have passed over kicking my ass as well! Time to encrypt it, save the stuff with a unique password, burn it off to a CD, forget the password, reformat the HD, then toss the CD into the wood stove. Works every time.

* * * * * *

..another 3 pages too un-refined to post. LuAnn and Don, I writ a reply to your last letter and was doing the editing. THAT belongs in a serious blog, not this minuscule thing, but not until after ya'll check my edits. I've got a few questions and suggestions. The content is serious as a heart attack, getting that tune sung, welllll....

* * * * * *
Go read something good folks. I'm not worth a flip tonight and the non-posted stuff, well, it wouldn't be good enough for a junior high newspaper. ...or a company organ (ever read the Hooker Chem News?)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?