Tuesday, February 01, 2005

кролик кролика кролика

Ask Maria. Yeah, I know. Ask the cute Ukrainian. Hell, ask me. ..grumble..

grumble. It's going to be a MEAN week. Did you know auto insurance policies are fully rigged? I damn-near wore out the keyboard yesterday re-setting my insurance requirements. Same company for more than 15 years, zero claims, zero tickets. 3 request for bids with only one vehicle rather than the two (Nina and I maintained the combined policy, not all divorces result in hellfire!). The bids came back in, every damn one of them were identical to the dime of what we have been paying for the last decade. But for one vehicle, driven under 500 miles per year. Not two, one driven over 12,000 miles per year. I-bloody-dentical. ..including the miserable lizard.. Total scam.

grumble. The WAR with Alltel and the cockup (them) last October has me with pink paper. Goddam if I'm gonna spend another bagful of hours attempting to converse with someone who should have drowned in the tsunami. Don't give a flying fart if you forgive me or not, Alltel exported rational service to male muslims who hate Americans. Alltel = buttfuzz.

grumble. Florida Power and Extortion just jacked up the rates. Alledgely due to not jacking them up enough for the last 20 years (they get jacked every year that can be divided by 1. .. or .5. or just about anytime someone in BOOKEEPING has a rough night). Totally jacked up. Just like Alltel. Oh, forgot the OTHER grumble.

grumble. Alltel wants more money. It seems they have so many new $90/mo customers they need lots of funds to make text-messaging FSU scores to cell phones faster. Alltel (Little Rock) is all we have. Is Ted's cabin been moved back? I need a new home. Ham license is renewed until 2014, got a couple of 2 KW rigs that have been in storage since 1996...

nah. I like the net. It gets better every day. 'mo good folk, more transparency. The marvel that is the internet is simply the fact of it being a distributed communication network (better than ARPA could ever expect), it only has one method of death. Well, two, but that one is even less likely.

Can't get sleepy. I'm due to wake up in 15 minutes. Not hungry, thirsty, not entertained by thoughts of reading one of the 3 books in process, Cookie and Rima would bite me if I scratched them on their noggins again.. Yeah, I know. Gotta clear the board. When the above wake up and get to work, I'll be slap-out of "gentleman" stuff.

Wake me after you've mopped up the blood.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?