Monday, January 17, 2005

monday nooner

Hmmmmm... The last update to this blog kicked the counter to '666'. Got me. On Nov. 2, the ballot collecting machine incremented to, yep, 666 when my ballot went in. That's two. Last Spring my digital outdoor thermometer died. The display froze at 66.6. I took the battery out. Do you think it would be wise to leave the old Ouiji board where it rests on the top shelf, waaay in the back of the pantry?


There's a whole bunch of Titan image goodness here. Can't say which I like best but this one is kinda nice. Reminds me of the approach to LAX!


And, to add to the old images links, you might enjoy the Popular Science Magazine Covers Collection. My personal favorite in the 'aircraft' collection is this wonderful steam powered airplane. Wonder if it was to be wood-fired? ;o)


Rand Simberg has done it again with this satire. Go read.


It's a rare day when I watch national broadcast news simply due to the constant "hate America and all it stands for" spin but I will watch again when Drudge announces that Dan is gonna come clean and confess to being the second gunman on the grassy knoll. Last night I was perusing Blackfive and came across this article by By LTC Tim Ryan. Runs 7 very good pages.

Aiding and Abetting the Enemy

* * * * * *
Lunch time's over. Time to go mess up for a few more hours.

* * * * * *

Q: Why do lawyers wear ties?
A: To keep the foreskin down.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?