Sunday, January 30, 2005

8 million purple fingers



PICTURES YOU WILL NEVER SEE IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA (~900 KB)

What a wonderful day for the Iraqis and such a dismal one for our moonbats! Poor Teddy, Kerry, Boxer, Feinstein, etc. 72% turnout?!! All the good stuff is over on Power Line, Redstate, Silflay Hraka (neat graphic there), Belmont Club, Mudville Gazette, just all over the place! Wonkette is being very quiet and poor Kos, well, someone ought to go over and re-diaper him.

..and what a miserable morning for Dan Rather! I made an exception this morning and watched cBS's "Sunday Morning" knowing he was in Iraq and wanted to see how he was going to handle the bad (for him) news. Poor guy, he tried sooo hard to get those "buts" in there. Then I had to listen to PBS's McLaughlin Group especially to hear what that Clift creature had to say. Pitiful. I've finally figured out what she sounds like. A duck in extremus. Hurts my ears. Sounds like a critter that needs to be put out of it's misery.

* * * * * *

You've probably heard Barbara Boxer is publishing a novel. Well, here's an 'excerpt'! (kinda ;o) If you enjoyed that, well, there's more.


No! I can't believe it! Surely he was forced, possibly made to put panties on his head? ..oh, the humanity..
Kofi Annan’s son admits oil dealing

* * * * * *



Comments:
Isn't it just grand! I can't wait until the moonbats show their true colors and let it slip out that they don't think Iraqis are smart enough to run their own country. That they(da moonbats) know what's good for them. tee hee
That photo is now my wallpaper, purple finger, a single tear and all.
~di
 
di, it's sooo much better than you can conceive, almost as good as rememberances in the past. I'm typing, failure to post results is pretty high. BTW, I've got almost a quart of the same purple dye. It's in the shop but I've friends within driving range that I might visit. They have purple fingers already, Halliburton Violet might be even better! ( gawd, ain't it fun?! ;o)

Lord have mercy, it isn't right for me to detest that blob of Kennedy so much. It hurts my soul to listen to the Petri dish that wasn't properly sterilized...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?