Saturday, November 27, 2004

drizzly

Too damp to continue playing outside and it looks set in so I moved back inside. I know how much some of you truly appreciate the DNC so you might want to go sign this petition. I did! ;o)

Draft Howard Dean for Democratic Party Chairman

Hey, I'm jus' helping!

* * * * * *

This is the major reason I lost all interest in city life. My twanger got plucked once too often by the slime that cycles in and out even if the blue line bothers busting it.


Nearly 120,000 L.A. Jail Inmates Released Early

More Than Half Left Jail Within One To Two Days

- - - - - -

More fun. Slime like those "Level 3 offenders" should not have made it past Level 1. God made tall trees and there's plenty of short rope.

State police post "Most Wanted" sex offender list online

There is only one cure for a child molester and it should be swift and sure. If al Zark isn't too busy, maybe he could help the State of Mass as they seem to think panties on the head is a far worse offense than sodomizing their daughters and sons.

* * * * * *

Some interesting stuff. Here are a couple of conservative girls, one black, one white. Both are fairly high profile but I'd never heard of them until wandering through the blogworld. I was amused at how predictable they were treated.

Emboldened White Liberals
La Shawn Barber


Because I'm a girl
Mary Katharine Ham

La Shawn provided a photo on her blog. Mary doesn't in that column so I'll provide one that shows pretty white girls can be conservative! If she didn't look so much like my little sister... (nah, fergit it you old goat...) LOL! The radio station I'm listening to right now has on "I Just Don't Look Good Naked Anymore" and I'm having trouble typing!

I Just Don't Look Good Naked Anymore

I stepped out of the shower and I got a good look at myself
Pot bellied, bald headed man, I thought I was somebody else
I caught my reflection in the mirror on the bathroom door
I just don't look good naked anymore.

So I'm goin' upstairs and turn my bedroom mirror to the wall
I hung it there when I was trim and tall
I'd stand there and smile, and flex and strut until my arm got sore
Well, I just don't look good naked anymore.

I used to go out with the girls, I loved them one and all
Now they don't get very close to me, afraid that I might fall
I went to the Doctor for my annual medical exam
Standing there in the buff, suddenly he said "MAN"
I said "what is it Doc, some fatal disease, I gotta know the score"
He said "no, you just don't look good naked anymore.

Me and Mona had a dancing style, folks said it was unique
Now it's only when we're back to back, we're dancing cheek to cheek
I went down to the nude beach to have some seaside fun
Stretched out in my birthday suit, soakin' up the sun
Somebody said, "There's an old white whale washed upon the shore
I just don't look good naked anymore.

My arches fell, my waist went to hell, my butt's draggin' the floor
I just don't look good naked anymore

No, I just don't look good naked anymore.

- - - - - -


sheesh. Oh, before I forget, here's Mary.

------

I posted the wrong column from Mary although that one was good. This is the one I meant to link.

Liberals have a distorted view of tolerance





Comments:
Both of her columns were good. I'll have to check her stuff out regularly. About the not looking good naked anymore...if you would wander off to the beach once a year like the rest of us this would of been apparent to you awhile back as it was for me,lol!
snort
~di
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?