Thursday, November 18, 2004

big brown eyes smiling

Rima can eat what's on the clothesline anytime.

Suzanne, you've identified yourself as my loyal reader! ..now you have to take the cyanide capsule provided by the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.. (we'll miss you.. I'll say a extra prayer as the chaplin of such...)


...back in the boojams, how do you manage to justify this stuff?

Congressmen urge Bush to drop guest-worker plan

Living in a really bad load of wetbacks and their sponsers, I can get fussy. The gal that braved my lane down into the swamp all those years ago when I didn't fill out my census form told me about the "truth" in this county. Fully 1/3rd of the pop were illegal. Tijuana North. Not fun in town. I haven't been back in that town since 1999. Got threatened by a youth pack of 5 mex wetbacks, decided to live. I'm already permanently severely deaf and vision impaired by the actions of said creatures, am permanently crippled as well. Wonderfully strong and healthy in 1986, physically useless by 1987.

I love wetbacks.

I also love SSI. The powers that be, when it was decided I was un-employable due to un-insurable, sent me through a sequence of tests involving a "doc" that Micrin didn't mask (major league drunk), a runaround for X-rays that took a few re-directs and many miles, the X-rays taken of my gonads (the mexican disaster was my left shoulder)...

6 exposures of my lower portions. The 200+ pound black woman told me that was what the "doctor" ordered and the previous exposures had failed to develop. Damn. I didn't know blacks hated little whities, especially when they were in too much pain to convey themselves, to attempt to sterilize them.

Ever live with years of absolute agony? Mine's not special except I've a total intolerance to any opiate derivative. Enjoying a few months with a bunch of broken ribs and bloody froth on the lips slugging wierd heart rythyms doesn't make me very fond of said folk.

I love wetbacks.

...ssi drunken docs

...idiot ssi (given)

Finest folk.

They are examples of the best in the US

IF you want to tap the "largess" of the American taxpayer, be black, drug dependant, female, pregnant, single parent, homeless, and jus' wan' som' jazz!

..I'll be back later..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?