Monday, November 15, 2004

are we there yet?

I have nothing nice to say today. Monday sucks. As usual. Don't know why I have so much trouble with it since all days down here in the swamp are pretty much the same. Absolutely nothing on my "got to be finished today" list even got close to being finished. As usual. A bee at a silk flower show degree of futility.

It looks like it would be difficult for me to become Muslim.

This made me remember JAX New Orleans beer. I may have to build one.
RoboDump

Better than some art anyway.
The Art of the Meal

Lifted from the Dailypundit who lifted it from somewhere else.
Wish I'd Said It, But I Didn't

Moonbats on Parade (3.07 MB wmv)
from Discoshaman via Instapundit

Under an hour until CSI: Miami. Time to start supper. There's not a clean plate in the house. Was that on the list? I don't want to wash dishes. Monday sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?