Saturday, October 02, 2004

seriously ungruntled

This turned out to be this non-coffee drinker's coffee morning. I got an email from the DNC (yes, I subscribe, that, and a batch of others) with 'Urgent voter registration deadline' as the title. Being just myself and kinda bemused with the normal end-of-the month stuff, quite aggravated with Kerry's " The United States is pursuing a NEW (caps for strength of yell) set of nuclear weapons", got all fussy and all-nighter.

Where does that boy come from? Sheesh. Put B61-11 in Google, enjoy the results. His non-hod-carrier, WJC, approved such stuff years before. This is a modestly interesting site, still open as of now. You can find better. I did. As soon as my asbestos undies appear, lots more links will appear.

..about the email non-giggle, not fun at all. It's at the DNC Register to Vote easy fraud site. Sooooo easy. Did a bit of research by telephone this morning with a young 'un at the local CC, I suspect that it is totally out of hand by now. Hopefully the kids are not using MY address for deliveries! ;o)

Actually, this is not funny at all.

Comments:
Oh I love the register to vote site. The banner is marvelicious....

Take America Back????

Yeah, we liked it so much better when a man-whore was living in the White House. HA HA.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?