Thursday, October 07, 2004

AWOL

...start a blog on Friday, last post on Saturday? Actually I had a perfectly good excuse. Woke up Sunday morning with chills and fever, picked 17 ticks off of my carcass including 3 that had gotten deeply embedded. Knew I was in for a few days of misery. Finally got feeling well enough to fix a modest supper last night and will probably be back up to par by Sunday. Of course I'm now nearly a week behind where I'm supposed to be and if I don't do it, it doesn't get done..

When I get a little caught up on chores, got a few thoughts to share.

Comments:
Whew Michael, I was beginning to get worried. Well, you can't blog EVERY DAY. After all, you've got to keep the swamp in working order.

= Suzanne
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?